If you would like to attend a free webinar on how to attain a Better You, please send me your first name and email address to sethtrosclair@gmail.com.

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Week 7

Hello, all! Time is just flying by!
I've been so busy that I haven't had time to really workout. I'll get in a little bit here and there, but not what you could call a good schedule. SO, I researched it! Yep, Uncle do research again!
I already knew that Shaklee protein was good for you. But, Shaklee has another supplement that was put together as a workout support and recovery or Sports Nutrition. 
While the protein in the 180 shakes provide the energy and nourishment we need, there are sometimes other nutrients that our body needs. The way our body communicates this to us is through cravings. If you crave chocolate a lot you could be deficient in calcium. If something sugary is what you desire, it may be a lack of B Vitamins. I'm going to point out a few Shaklee supplements that are good for those who are working out.
Performance helps to keep you hydrated during your workout. If you dehydrate, it can decrease your endurance, increase your body temperature and heart rate, and can lead to disorientation and physical collapse. Performance can be sipped on throughout your workout to keep your body hydrated
Physique will maximize your muscle recovery and minimize soreness and fatigue after a workout.
Don't quite have the energy to workout? Try the Energy Chews. It has amino acids, B and D vitamins, and  green tea extract to give that boost to get you going. My friend, who works nights for the air force, tried the energy chews. He was in a "not so great" mood at 7:30pm when he took the chew. They recommend taking 2, but he only took 1. He said he was in a better mood when he got to work, and the energy didn't start to wear off until 5am! These things work!
As always, there are no artificial flavors, sweeteners, or preservatives.

I do want to add one thing. Most people only think about their muscles when working out. However, we need to also be thinking about protecting our bones and joints. Osteomatrix helps to build strong bones and teeth and also helps retain normal blood pressure. Joint Health Complex helps to build cartilage and improves the cushion in your joints. And, if your muscles are overworked and sore, there's Joint and Muscle Pain cream you can massage on there to help them out!
So far, without working out, I've lost 11 lbs! If I could work out, I'm sure I'd see some more, but then again I want my shakes to take like steak or bacon! Ah! One can dream!


No comments:

Post a Comment